Saturday, April 09, 2005

Stoopid cats

I woke up this morning to find Chewe (the fat one) lying on the kitchen counter staring at me. Then i walked out to the living room and found Kito (the skinny one) lounging on my sofa. ARGH.

Chewe at least had the state of mind to get off the counter and stay off of it after I yelled at her. Kito got off.. I walked into the bedroom, came back out and she's back on it again. I got out the spray bottle and send a healthy dose of water her way. She jumped off... I walked back into the bathroom to wash up.. came back out and there she is again. ON THE COUCH. She knows she's not supposed to be on that couch. She has plenty of other spots she's allowed to sit on.. like the ottoman, the rug we bought SPECIFICALLY for them, the nice rug I just put out that's all soft.. etc. So I sprayed her again.. and she looks all maligned. She has this knack of sitting only on things she's not supposed to.. like my work clothes after I put them on a chair, Kale's jeans when he's laid them on the carpet to pack them for work, my skirt that she pulls down from the back of a chair.. ANYTHING ILLEGAL basically! My blood pressure is RISING. The husband is going to get some when he comes back from his ride later.

This comes barely 2 days after they pee in the bathroom. NOT IN THEIR LITTER BOX.. mind you.. BUT ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR... @#(*ers. Smelled like a damn public toilet in here. It's disgusting.. no one should have to live like this.

Soong Teck, if you're reading this.. and I see no reason why you would be.. but IF you are.. these cats are coming back your way very soon unless they stop acting up!

UPDATE: It's now half an hour after I kicked Kito off the couch for the first time. I've been sitting here at the computer the entire time. I finish writing this entry, get up and where is she? Back on the couch in the exact same spot. I'm going to throw things soon.. just one more time, Kito.. one more time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home