Sorry, no pics yet...
It's been a crazy 2 days back at work, and today was a really looong work day followed by dinner at the 'rents so I haven't had a chance to put the pics up yet. Promise I'll do it soon.
Attended the Global Security Asia conference and exhibition today. Will be popping in on and off over the next 2 days. Was kinda nice cos that meant that I was finally able to meet Kale for lunch on a work day. Had lunch at Eastpoint mall and then headed back to the conference. The talks were actually pretty boring but the exhibition was really neat. They had armored vehicles, bulletproof vests, radiation detectors, road barricades, UAVs.. you name it, they had them. It was like a guy's playground, I tell you! I mean, I found it interesting, but I'm sure if Kale, or any of his friends went, they'd be drooling at the stuff.
Work's been kinda awkward these past few days as well.. still trying to get back into the groove of things. Altho, I have to say that taking such a short vacation makes it feel like you almost never left. Not at all a good feeling.
Waiting for news on my rotation. Hear that I may at least have some news at the end of April. Hope so. All this waiting around in limbo isn't helping my motivation at work. If there's at least some sort of timeline, I can at least plan.. and we all know how I like to plan!
Ok, well enough ranting for today. Bed time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home