We're back!!!
Ok.. it should be more like "we're back.. *pout*, *sigh*, *groan*" as opposed to the positive image the 3 exclamation marks after my title mistakenly gives.
Our honeymoon is all over.. or in famous kid speak "all gone" (complete with hand waving action). I'm sad. I'm sad not just bcos a great vacation is over and I have to go back to work in about 8 hours, but b/cos that's another milestone event in my life that has now passed.. along with our wedding of course. I was just lamenting to the hubby that now that our wedding is over, I'll never be able to dream about wedding dresses, and party favors, and decorations/themes of weddings ever again. And THAT is one sad, sad thought. =(
It was a great 5 days away. Not b/cos the weather was co-operative (it sure as hell wasn't), and not that the sights were fantastic (they were so-so) but bcos we finally got a chance to just do stuff together (or as the case may be, do nothing together). Just the 2 of us. And have a whirl of a time doing it. The whole vacation drove home the reason I married the guy in the first place. He makes me laugh.. and I enjoy his company, regardless of whether it's just driving from place to place in the car, or if it's eating takeaway or if it's just sitting around doing nothing. So yes, I believe that in itself means that the vacation possessed all the qualities of a honeymoon. Despite being almost a half a year late!
Anyway, more details and pics tomorrow.. for now tho, it's time to fill my tummy (plane food does not satisfy as dinner).. and then bedtime. Busy week ahead at work..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home