Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Yet another day...

So back to work today. Busy day today.. but it was ok I guess. Done with diarrhoea. So I'm celebrating by heading out with Van and Dawn today. Actually, it's more that we need to catch up so that I can get a product from them that I'm supposed to test for Van's article.. heh heh.. I love being a guinea pig when you get free products.

Yay for dinner.. update later. Just wanted to let the concerned public (yes, I flatter myself that I have concerned public) that the tummy is doing better.. and no, contrary to popular belief, I am NOT pregnant, just a bad case of food poisoning. (Somehow this rumor got started at the office and my boss is refusing to believe that I'm not.. how he thinks he knows my body better than I do is beyond me!)

I promise that you loyal blog readers will be the 3rd to know (after my extended family and Mr Dawn of course) if I really do get pregnant.. but don't hold your breath.. we still have at least 2 more trips planned for the year that should be done child and foetus-less so it should be a couple months more yet. But don't worry, God willing, the day will come. I kinda like the idea of short hapa Buonerbas running around.. heh heh.

5 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what abt me?! don't i at least get to know before your "concerned public" (aka. loyal blog readers) whether you're preggers or not? after your extended family and mr dawn of cos! *poutz*
-Van-

 
At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr dawn?
;) ec mom

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger maleana said...

Van, of course you do!! Sorry... I guess I should just lump you and Mr Dawn together as one entity since I'm sure the info would get out to both of you at the same time. Now I betcha I'm going to get a flaming comment from her about how she doesn't have her own identity.. sigh, a girl just can't win.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger maleana said...

The term "Mr Dawn" was coined by Vanessa cos Dawn is always on hand when the respective "Mr"s aren't. Heh Heh...

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, the "mr" bit came up cos when we were gg to phuket 2 yrs back, the travel agent kept putting her name down as "mr dawn" even after me spelling out dawn's full name. and ya, she is often ard when the other "mr"s aren't. hehehehe... ;p
-Van-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home