Congrats!!
So congratulations are in order.. Selene got her A level results and they were tigger-rific.. so yay her! All that studying sure paid off! =)
On another note.. the career fair is in full swing.. spent the past couple of days hanging out in a frigid convention hall playing receptionist. Believe me, it gets old really quick. Being "on" and smiling for 5 hours straight is no joke.. saying the same 4 sentences ad verbatim gets old pretty quick too. Am glad that my shifts manning our booth are over.. and I won't have to see that place again for another year. Hopefully I won't have to at all since I'm planning on being out of my dept by the time this fair rolls around again. Of course, that's what I said last year, and look how that turned out. yeah.
Anwyays, it's time for bed.. Kale's got a race tomorrow morning. Fun. I can only imagine how much fun it would be if you were Lance Armstrong's wife. Kale's only a recreational cyclist and already it's life altering- early nites on saturday nite cos him and ALL his friends wanna go to bed early for WEEKLY sunday morning rides (not to mention races). Harumph. Saturday nite's the only nite we can stay up late, cos the rest of the days he's pooped from getting up really early for work and sunday's an early nite cos of the work week starting up again. So I'm a leetle peeved. I suspect this peeved feeling has something to do with this being a shitty week at work and me not being to unwind today from work cos of the stupid career fair.. but eh, I'll just blame the 3 letters that men most fear-- PMS. You would think they would have come up with a cure for this by now. What I wouldn't give to be male once in a while. GRRR.
Goodnight world...watch this space for tomorrow's race report..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home