As requested by Mimi...
Ok, so Mimi asked me if I had put up my wedding pics from the Singapore wedding.. and I regretfully told her I hadn't... so to compensate for it... I thought I'd just upload a few here so that she can get a feel for it. I promise I'll get to it at some point.. I promise, Mimi!!! Really.. or you can come over and kick my ass!
For the rest of you who are sick of seeing wedding pictures (yes, that incl the hubby who has to look at wedding pictures ALL over the house).. I apologise. I promise I will blog about something else and include some other pics just so you won't have to look at wedding pics when my blog page loads up.

Da whole group...

With Julie

With Kale and Peter at the dinner


2 Comments:
Thanks D! finally get the see some pics!! It looks so nice...I wish I was there. Really need to make a trip to Singapore sometime in the near future!!
Yes you do!!! And now we even have somewhere for you to sleep!!!
So whatcha waiting for??? Come, come!! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home