Saturday, April 09, 2005

Other side of the world...

My major gripe about being over here in Singapore is that none of the good music gigs ever come out here. The furthest out they get is Japan or Australia. It's so depressing.

The only gigs that have come out here recently weren't really my cup of tea - Avril Lavigne, Simple Plan. Would've gone to the Linkin Park one had I bought their CD earlier. Oh yah, and Blue.. which I had to miss due to more important things (our wedding.. heh!) I think I've gone to a grand total of 2 concerts since I've been back - the No Doubt/ Cranberries one back in 2002 which was awesome and the Black Eyed Peas last year which was so-so.

They really need to bring more gigs by here if they want to build Singapore into an arts and entertainment hub.

The main reason for the griping? Destiny's Child is doing their world tour but this part of Asia apparently ain't part of their world. Duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home