Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's day...

So it was a good v-day.. the first of many as a married couple. The hubby was very sweet.. he "set" the table with tea lights and put "the sweetest thing" in the dvd player.. AND the easiest way to this woman's heart? He bought me famous amos cookies and pearl soya milk drink. Yup.. he knows his wife too well... good chick flick, cookies and iced drinks and candles.. rock on!

So we had a low-key v-day. Low-key but very sweet. Guess I shouldn't say "had".. it's only 11pm.. so V-day isn't quite over yet...

Too bad I didn't get him anything for V-day. What do you get for THE man in your life? I can't afford a nice bike.. and prob wouldn't know what kind to get anyway.. and flowers don't do it for a guy.. so yeah, need to find some way to make it up to him.

All in all, it went from being a crap day to being a damn good one. Thanks hon, for rounding the day off nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home