Friday, February 11, 2005

Leave a note

Ok, so we know people are reading this site, but we have no clue who.. so if you're reading this, leave us a comment once in a while just so we know you've been here. That includes you, Dawn!

Besides, we wanna hear what you have to say.. we're all about listening to the voice of the people.. =P


4 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, I enjoy reading it.

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I don't know how this works, that was my message at 8:34.

David (Dad)

 
At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good f---ing site ;)
Cheers,
Dave

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger maleana said...

Whooppeee... they're coming out of the woodwork!! The Buonerbas rock!

Mr Dawn, you're still noticeably missing... I'm going to keep on leaving blatant hints on this site till you comment! Come on woman.. show them how techy you can be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home