Saturday, January 29, 2005

Losing my street cred

So today was a big day. I've had a pretty standard hairstyle for the past 2.5 years - permed long hair. The only difference is that the first perm wasn't so great (think "ramen") and the last 2 were great.

So since the wedding(s) are over and my perm's growing out, I thought it'd be a good time for a change. Just in time for Chinese New Year.

Should have heeded the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"! The cut took off about 5 years off my age.. my clients already think I'm fresh out of school.. now they're going to think I'm on an internship or something! There goes any credibility I had!

On top of it looking REALLY weird when I walked out of the salon cos they had blown it stick straight, I was also bummed cos I didn't get my "frequent haircuttee" discount cos it was right before CNY. Duh. So I blew a bomb on a haircut that doesn't look all that different from my college haircut courtesy of "supercuts". hmm.

Anyway, have tacked some before and after shots below, everyone loves before and after shots, no? Am contemplating perming it again in March, once I can save up enough cash!

It's started curling a bit since this afternoon, so it looks a little better and more natural in these pictures! phew!

Ok lah, back to packing... big day tomorrow, Kale's got the first bike race of the season.. and then the first phase of the move begins. Wish us luck!


Before front

Before - back


After- front


After- back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home