Da move
Gawd I'm tired. Today was just one big blur. A blur that started last evening and took a 6 hour break between 1:30am and 7:30am this morning.
It was D-day. The day of DA MOVE.. where yours truly and the hubby move into our very own pad. One that we OWN. WOW.
Anyhow, somewhere between air-con servicemen, cable servicemen, movers, ikea furniture delivery guys, contractors and gas guys, we managed to move in. Amazingly, the house is actually pretty much habitable as of right now. Granted we still have oh, about 3 boxes/bags unpacked.. and we still have some clothes squatting at our old place, but for the most part, we've moved in.
Just thought I'd get online for a quick blog before heading to bed.. just to let the concerned public that the move went fine, and yes, I will be turning up at work tomorrow to fight the fires there.
Will update with pictures and a blow-by-blow account tomorrow. For right now tho, my eyelids are slowly closing, and my hand muscles spasming.. so it's bed for me (despite my urge to mop the really dusty floor).
Goodnight world!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home