Belated first month pictures
My sis has been after me for not putting up pics from the first month celebration. Problem is that we didn't take many pics at all since we were so busy talking to guests so I've had to ask my cousin and Andrea for their pics! And yahoo is really slow when it comes to downloading pics. So here's what I have so far. Andrea, I'll sms you my email address.. sorry for the delay!
Taking over Selene's room!!
All dressed up with attitude to boot!
Family pic
Adam, Mr Dawn, Carie-Ann, Van, Mr Chan and us
Miss "Dao"
Proud daddy


4 Comments:
so cuuute~!!!!
i miss baby.. =(
she looks good in my room~ at least it isn't going to waste.. her dress matches my decor~! hehe..
*sobs* me wants to go home~
i'll forward you the pics that san-san sent me. your gmail acct the best place to send them to?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i'll delete your comment so ppl don't hv your email acct... got it, will send to you.
Post a Comment
<< Home