Last week
So I owe a huge post on last week. It was actually pretty eventful what with birthday celebrations and dinners out. Just ran out of time to put up pics. The little one appears to be rescheduling herself when it comes to feeds. Sigh. Just when she had a good routine going. The past few days she's been feeding every hour or so (sometimes less!) once the witching hour of about 8pm comes around. This goes on till about 2-3am! My boobs are totally sore and begging for mercy by this time around, and I'm nodding off while nursing her! It's a miserable existence for those few hours and I honestly wish I could "tap out" (in ultimate fighter style). But she's much better in the day, which helps. Of course, the day time is when I have extra help and that's when she chooses to sleep.. oh well.
So yes, my lack of night-time sleep is the reason for the lack of posts. The daytime hours are just too short to get a nap in, shower, eat, sterilise bottles, do laundry, nurse her some more etc.
So anyhow, here are some pics from my b'day celebration on Wednesday (we had it early cos my dad had some other stuff going on on Friday), and dinner with my mom and sis on Friday before Selene headed off to MI.
My sis and Kale torturing the peanut. hah
Mandatory b'day cake pic
My sis made these REALLY precious outfits for Meredith and I. Will take better pics of them soon...
Whole family pic
Dinner w Selene on Fri before she flew off..


3 Comments:
You've gained back your pre-pregnancy figure!!!
Oops, that was me, Joan. :)
heh, the wonders of sitting down in photos, hides the paunch! =)
i was lucky that i didn't gain too much weight during my pregnancy so i lost most of it during the delivery - but i still am definitely not back to pre-pregnancy shape. my belly is still all jiggly (gross really) and i can't fit into my pre-preggers clothes.. but I'm not complaining.. everything in its own time.
Post a Comment
<< Home