Friday, September 01, 2006

Bon Voyage, Aunty Selene

So 2 months has flown by and Selene is going back to Michigan tomorrow. Damn, where did the time go?
I have to say that growing up, we were never close due to the huge age difference. But as we get older, the age difference gets smaller and we can begin to relate to each other as equals. And it was definitely nice to have her back in Singapore for a while, to hang out and to experience bonding with her as an adult. Hopefully this is just the beginning of a closer relationship.

Anyhow, we bid our farewells in Tanglin Mall - my mom and her hung out to shop a little, and honestly I didn't want her to come back with us to our place for fear I'd get too emotional. I've been teary enough what with all these post-natal hormones and the constant stress level that it doesn't take much to get me started, let alone my sister going back to school. The good news is we'll see her again in December in Hawaii - not too long to go...

Since Selene has requested for daily photo updates (ok, so that's not quite realistic, I'll aim for every other day or so..), here's the first instalment. Here's our little pink peanut saying bye-bye for now to her Aunty Selene. See you in Hawaii!!

"Take me with you, I'm all ready for the trip!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home