Tuesday, March 28, 2006

wedding bells are ringing..

I'm soooo excited!!

I received a phone call around 11am this morning from a US-based number.. turns out it was Julie, honoring her promise to call me when "it" happens (it being Tim asking her to marry him). Tim proposed over the weekend and they're getting married!!! Wheeee.....

I'm so excited that one of my bestest friends in the world is going to get married... and not only married, but married to a really really nice guy! Woo hoo!

So they're currently looking at April-June next year (I managed to squeeze that out of her despite the poor girl only having had 1 day to discuss this with family and Tim, hah). I *should* be able to travel by then, and as I told Kale, I'm going to try my darndest to make it for her wedding. It's the least I can do... she made it for BOTH of mine!

I also just realised today that we've known each other for almost 10 years... and 6 of those have been separated by at least 2 time zones! hee.

Ok, back to the grind.. just wanted to share the good news!
Congrats Julie & Tim!!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to julie & tim!
*waves pom-poms*
met them at your wedding, and they're real nice. am real happy for them.

pls pass on the well wishes over ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home