Weekend is over....
Back to work tomorrow dude.
We just dropped Liv and Tyson off at the airport. They're on the way to the land down under to carry on their worldly adventures. While they're snorkelling in the great barrier reef, we're going to be stuck at work. Yeay. Not.
Am drained. While I'm glad that things are back to normal (the staying up late was really beginning to get to me...) I know I'm going to miss having them around. Hopefully they'll come back this way on their way back to the US. Maybe.
Today was just a slow day.. had steamboat for lunch (yum...) and then went to Orchard to get some shopping done. It's been so long since I've been in Orchard on a weekend. I've forgotten how crowded it can get.
Time to go shower now... get some rest, and then get ready for work tomorrow..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home