Thursday, October 06, 2005

Pictures from the past few days

Finally got around to putting pics up. Of course, now it's close to midnight and I have to get up early tomorrow, but such is life. The lovely husband didn't help by accidentally closing the window with the uploaded pics so excuse the short write-up. I find that writing the post again after I've deleted it accidentally or something just isn't quite the same. So yeah, I'll leave you to enjoy the pics. Will write more tomorrow if I can find the time...
Busy lah..
Sc-c-cared on the canopy walk
Me on a beeg bridge
View of tree tops from the tree-top walk. Who would've guessed?
Kale and Mr Gatekeeper Monkey
Artistic shot by Kale
The pic speaks for itself
liv and tyson on the canopy walk

oink oink!!
prata for breakfast at jln kayu

Is green my color?
sushi... mmm..

4 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger selene~* said...

singapore looks so nice~! i want rotiprata and sushi too.. =(

yay i'm seeing daddie next week!

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arww.. nice! Looks fun!
The walk that is :P

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger maleana said...

not long my dear, you'll be home soon.
have fun with daddy...

- jie

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger maleana said...

it WAS fun. REALLY hot and sticky. but fun.. not something i'd think of doing on my own.. =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home