TGIT?
Man, I'm glad it's Thursday, and there's only 1 more day to this week. I'm off of work next Mon and Tues so it'll be a nice loooong weekend for me this weekend. Not to mention that Tyson and Olivia will be coming down from M'sia on Sunday so we'll be able to hang out with them some then too.
Believe it or not, it's also our anniversary this weekend. I cannot believe that it's been almost a year since we got married. Man. How time flies! Definitely doesn't feel like a year, so I guess that's a good thing, right? Think it's time to dust off the wedding albums and look thru them and reminisce. After all, I need to justify the wad of cash we blew on them!
In other news, I can't believe it, but my sister-in-law-in-law (what on earth do you call your brother-in-law's wife??) is preggers again. Congratulations to da whole family! Man, they're going to be able to have a hockey team soon!! =) That'd be a family to reckon with on the Amazing Race in a couple of years (see: earlier post).. you have 2 uber-athletic parents, throw in 1 older sister who can carry her own weight in younger siblings, 1 pretty sharp younger sister with an attitude, 1 super-hyper younger brother who's able to bounce back from practically anything.. and erm, well, I don't know about the newest addition, but there's nothing much to indicate that he/she won't be equally suited.. =)
Okie dokes, time to take a shower. Kale should be home soon..


2 Comments:
happy anniversary in advance!!!
*hugs dee & pats kale on head (nice and round mah)*
ah-hahahaha.... ;)
and remember to wear your "school girly" best on sunday!
can't wait!
heh heh.
must call you all to figure out what you all are wearing. =)
call you guys either tonite or tomorrow..
and yes, thanks for the well-wishes! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home