Thursday, September 29, 2005

Beezy..

It's been pretty busy around here. Not any particular reason for the craziness, but it's pretty darn busy.

The hubby's enjoying the first day of his week off of work. I joked this morning as I left the house for work that this is what being a house-husband is like. Let's just hope he doesn't grow to like it too too much! haha.

We managed to catch the first episode of the Amazing Race family edition last nite. We're rooting for the family with the 2 small kids - they're pretty well-adjusted and the kids aren't bratty. And I just want them to win.. the kids are too cute, they're just being themselves - not too caught up in the competition and all either. It's great!

Ok la, time to focus.. *groan* Have class tonite and I haven't read my cases.. sigh... thank goodness I read fast. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home