inadequate
The best way to describe my mood today would be "inadequate". This new job is really throwing me a curveball. I now remember how lost I felt in my first year of working life. Ack. Only now, I'm expected to pick up faster cos I've got a couple of years of experience under my belt. Double Ack. I'm feeling rather inadequate on the personal front too.. but that's just me being neurotic. (surprise, surprise..)
Anyhow, the only thing that went well today (aside from the pick-me-up lunch cum venting session with Janice) was that I managed to secure a meeting with a guy when my other colleague hadn't been able to for a while.. heh. Yeay me! One must really learn to revel in small triumphs. Well, that and I managed to knock another write-up out. Man, they're serious about this writing thing over here...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home