Gettin' picked up
We went to a restaurant that shall for good reason remain unnamed for dinner last weekend and this waiter came over and was over-zealous asking if our food was ok, if there was anything he could get us, etc. We just thought he was very enthusiastic and waved it away as nothing, even though the whole time he was directing his questions to "sir" aka Kale.
Dawn came to join us and after a while, she and I hit the bathroom. When we came out, the same waiter was talking to Kale and as we sat down, he said to Kale "you're a very lucky man, 2 ladies tonight..". He then proceeded to compliment Kale on his head shape, saying that he's lucky that he had a good head shape so he could carry off the buzz cut. He said that he didn't have the head shape to carry it off. By this time, Dawn and I were trying not to snigger.
Apparently, while we were in the bathroom, he came over to Kale and said "how are your ladies doing tonight?" Sleazy, right? OMG.. either he really thinks Kale's gay and perhaps there's a chance, or that Kale's a pimp with 2 girls.. man. Dawn said that if she didn't know any better, she'd think that the waiter was trying to pick him up!
We went there again for dinner tonite and the same waiter who was there when we went by there last week was there again tonite. Kale went to the bathroom, and the waiter came over to me and said "hi there, you're back again". I replied "wow, you've got a good memory.."
His response? *drumroll*.....
"Oh yah, I recognised your boyfriend" as he gestured in the direction in which Kale walked off!!!
I replied "Ah yes, my husband..".
He said "oh, your husband...." and then took our order since Kale had come back to the table.
OMG.. I really think he has the hots for Kale!!! ACK!!!
My hubby's got a not-so-secret admirer.. hee hee...


1 Comments:
I'm still laughing!!!!!! ;)
K's Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home