Thursday, September 01, 2005

Nice surprise...

Quick update..

Man, my husband is learning... to never trust a girl when she says she doesn't like flowers. Haha.

I came back from lunch to find that I had flowers delivered to our reception. Went to pick them up, and true enough, they're from the hubby. Wow. I feel special.. =)



Sorry the pic is a little blurred- used my camera phone to take it.
Ok lah.. Back to work..=P

4 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Further proof to never trust a woman.

Never.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, except when she says that you're right.

or that she's wrong.

Those times are ok.

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday babe!

And the flowers were very sweet of Kale.
The only time Colin EVER gave me flowers was when he was proposing. It might just be my first and last. sigh!

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dear, wow, the flowers are sooo pretty. This season is flowery ya?
1st time ever, i got sunflowers on Fri, then roses on Sun ;) tell you more tmrw!
-dsjt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home