Angels with dirty faces
Yesterday was Janice's birthday - so a couple of us met up for lunch. Was nice meeting up with the girls (or Angels, as coined by Mr Chan). Stuffed ourselves silly on Italian fare and dessert.

I bailed early when Kale came to pick me up for our mountain bike ride at Mandai. One of his friends, Yusoff, arranged a "ride for the other half" mtb ride. It was a beginner ride meant for wives and kids. Pretty decent turnout with 16 ppl showing up.
The trail was pretty fun, with a decent amount of going downhill.. with 3 hills and 1 mean, long uphill stretch on the road. I got some help from my booster engine (aka Kale) on the long road stretch, but am happy to say that I made it up the rest of the hills on my own. Have to say that kids are far more predisposed to mountain biking - first, they're full of boundless energy, 2ndly, they're not afraid of falling, and 3rdly, everything's an adventure for them. Phew! Was tiring just watching them tear off into the distance.
Anyhow, it was a fun evening. They're thinking of making it a regular thing, so I'm definitely looking forward to the next trip out. No pictures this time, maybe next time.
PS: the post title's from a sugarbabe's song, in case anyone was wondering!


2 Comments:
ah huh! I spy the perm! *grin*
heh, yeah.. curly, huh?
i guess this way it stays curly longer?
Post a Comment
<< Home