Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Team Time Trial pictures

So the Team Time Trial (otherwise known as the TTT) was this past sunday in Changi. Went well for Kale and his team. They managed to pull Kenneth back from retirement and managed to score a victory. Cool.

Finally managed to figure out this @(*#Y^ing computer and am trying to test out the new "blogger images" function. This means that I don't have to download "Hello" anymore.. I can just upload straight from blogger. Who knew? Wow. Look what I was missing out on. Problem is it's soooo slow and this MAC is so frustrating cos all the pictures are so small and I don't know the correct functions/buttons to figure out how to view the pictures in the most optimal manner to upload them. ACK. I, for one, will be giving my $ to Microsoft and Windows for a while. GRRR.

Anyhow.. here're the pictures.

Before the start

Kicking off
Cycleworx train coming out of a U-turn
Coming in for the finish (team too fast lah, cannot catch all..)
Proof I was there
Prize presentation - Team Cycleworx & Team Anza

Kale also managed to score a 2nd overall in the Men's Open for the year. Pretty cool, huh?

Men's Open 2005 winners

Anyway, we just got back from our combined b'day celeb with my parents, sis and grandma at Raffles Hotel. Will upload pics tomorrow.. but can I just say we're both stuffed!! Will upload pics and a write-up sometimes soon. I've reached my quota of blogging today. All blogged out.

This damn cold isn't helping either.. I'm all stuffed up. Ack. Kale's birthday was definitely not as festive as I'd hoped it be. We're both down with colds.. and Kale spent most of his birthday at home (he was sent home by the doc). He suspects it was a b'day pressie from the doc. Nice. AND I got him a book he's already read AND given away for his b'day. Boy do I feel lame. Good news is that he's easier to satisfy than I am when it comes to birthday. *phew*

Just wanted to make it up and add some festive cheer and say...
Happy Birthday Hon!!!

Love you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home