Thursday, August 18, 2005

Pookie and the chocolate buffet...

Yesterday was Kale's b'day. And since my parents won't be around for my b'day, we decided to have a combined b'day celebration at the Bar and Billiard room at the Raffles Hotel. They have a HUGE chocolate buffet, it was gggrrreat!

Anyhow, here are the pictures from last nite:


Us with our respective b'day cakes

All of us at dinner

Selene made us little matching wire bicycle charms. Kale's had light blue stones and mine had light pink stones. Very neat!

As mentioned in my earlier post, I bought Kale the Lance Armstrong book "It's not about the bike". Turns out he's already read it, and not only has he read it, he gave it away to someone after he read it. I WAS going to get "Every second counts" instead, but the bookstore ran out.. so he has graciously suggested that I read this book, and then we'll go out and get the other one. I suppose that will have to work. =( So much for a good birthday surprise. Boo.

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liked all the pics from the last few days-and I do hope you both are well again sooooon. ;)
xoxoxoxo K's Mom

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger maleana said...

Thanks for checking in all the way from da 'burg. I think we're both crossing the hump on this bug.. should be getting better soon. Hope both dangerboys are doing fine.. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home