Introducing "Dolce"
I arrived home yesterday morning to see my belated b'day present from the husband.. my new bike!! Yeah!!
It's got the most important pre-reqs for a bike - it's pretty (purple and coordinated) and it's genuine (i.e. it's not a spray paint job).
So I'm psyched! It's exactly what I wanted. I told the hubby a loooong time ago that I wanted a purple bike. Unfortunately I didn't realise what a tall order finding a small (squishes mouth and sucks in cheeks.. *for celin's and alysha's benefit*) purple bike would be. Kale found one online but we couldn't get it here. So we spent a couple of weeks looking for another bike in Singapore, but didn't manage to find one.
My bday present was supposed to be a surprise, and boy, was it.. I definitely wasn't expecting a bike, and I definitely wasn't expecting a bike that required the cooperation of my husband, my parents and parents-in-law. Man! I have to say that Kale should earn a medal for secrecy on this one! I never even once suspected it! My mom-in-law had to pick it up from the store in the US, my parents had to pick it up and lug it back. Man!!!
So enough of talking about it.. here are some pics of my new baby... we haven't taken it out yet, but will soon..
The perfect, color-coordinated bike..
Dolce - perhaps Dolce Vita?


2 Comments:
thank goodness it's not "barney purple". i would have given you so much shit abt it. hehehe... ;p
haha. that's true...
yeah, i'm not that fond of "i love you.. you love me.."
Post a Comment
<< Home