Thank goodness...
Man, I'm soooo thankful the weekend is here. Today was just a really really draining day. When it rains it pours. The work is coming in fast and furious. In a way, I'm glad cos it means that the days will go by faster cos I'll be busy. But it also means that I'm getting a little stressed. I'm on leave next Mon and Tues so I only have 3 days next week to clear my stuff. Grr.
Talked to my sis this morning - she's stressing out over her CS homework. It's been so long since I even wrote a program that while I can sympathise, I don't think I can empathise anymore. I remember being miserable from programming (or not programming as it were) but honestly, right now, school is looking pretty darn attractive. This whole night class thing isn't really the same as going back to school...
I spent some time last nite surfing through the Engrg and Public Policy site from my alma mater. There's just something appealing about going back to school and doing research in an area that is both socially and environmentally aware, and of personal interest as well. Only thing is I would have no idea where I'd apply a PhD in that except in further research or academia.
Anyway, for now, it's all but a dream... slightly over 2 years more left to my bond... back to reality. Can't really complain tho cos the job is paying the bills, and I'm still learning.. so it's not all bad.. half full vs half empty eh?
But yes, I'm glad the weekend is here.. phew..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home