Monday, July 31, 2006

pictures from the past few days

Ok, pics from the past few days in no particular order. I've really managed to stuff myself silly with food these past few days so I think I can enter my confinement period without any regrets! Have done the durian feast, the fancy lamb/sirloin/pork dinner (otherwise known as the meataterian meal) wrapped up with a seriously sinful chocolate cake, the casual but messy and GOOD seafood fest, the fancy dessert binge, the must-have junkfood mac's meals (breakfast hotcakes and filet-o-fish meal...)

Man, I feel sick just reading off that list. Then again, who am I kidding? I could probably do it all over again in an instant. Mmmm.... so yeah, if the baby hasn't gained anything over the past few days of feasting, I'll be flabbergasted.

Ok, enough rambling.. here are the pics.. for more pics of the whole family, check out the sister's blog. Somehow the whole family shots didn't make it onto our camera. duh.

Durian feast at our house - Ted's first taste of the king of fruit
Crazy amount of durian from Raymond's "dealer"
Don't ask, cos I don't know..
Hanging out with Ted
Mom's bday dinner...
Selene, Kale and myself at my IP Law graduation ceremony (the shortest graduation ceremony i've ever been to)
Clearer pic of both of us at the graduation
Us stuffing our face after seafood with orange creme brulee at the fullerton
Crab!!!
Seafood dinner at Jumbo