Tuesday, July 11, 2006

pooped.. absolutely pooped

Man, they weren't kidding about the whole "3rd trimester being difficult" thing. This has seriously been the hardest few days/weeks of my pregnancy so far. Ok, maybe that's cos I've forgotten how crappy I felt while suffering through morning sickness in the first trimester. It's amazing how fast you forget these things!

But yes, I'm sore all over, I can't sleep, I'm constantly sleepy, I need to eat, like, ALL THE TIME otherwise I feel weak. Walking is occasionally a challenge (sometimes I'm fine and feel as light as a feather, other days walking 100m seems impossible). And this tiredness? Well, it just doesn't go away. Granted, I'm sure my not being able to sleep throughout the night has something to do with it, but man, I'm really tired ALL THE TIME too. I feel sooo lame. I never wanted to be one of those pregnant women who were all disgruntled and disagreeable. But like I said a while back, I'm slowly losing that battle.

I promise that while this blog is a non-stop whine, I generally refrain from complaining in person... *generally*, with the exception of whining to the hubby. This blog is my outlet, and so unfortunately, you poor readers are subject to my whining.

Anyhow, I'm counting down the weeks... at this point, I'll be more than happy to pop a week or so early, even at 38 weeks!!! Phew...

5 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

start practising ur kegels if u r free :p

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger maleana said...

ah yes, kegels.. forgot all about those =) i was also supposed to do pelvic tilts too. afraid to do too much right now while kale's away. will start next week when he's back. am afraid i'll trigger something!!!

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For my case, i did everything to trigger contractions from week 38 onwards but they din work!! Only had "show" & contractions 2 days before EDD... heh heh... I only stopped short of drinking coconut water as I was worried that it might affect E.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger maleana said...

hah, that will be me too.. think i'll be more garang tho and start towards end of 37 weeks.. throw in some pelvic tilts, walking, swimming, coconut, aiyah, whatever they say may help, i'll be game to do... i'm hoping to pop a little early. will be a pleasant surprise to see baby early! =)

i don't mind popping on EDD, just worried about going past. heard alot of stories about meconium, etc.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI
http://www.parentlink.org/

Meconium mostly occurred for overdued babies right? Anyway, the 4.1kg baby boy in the next bed swallowed some meconium. They had to "wash his gut" or something like that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home