Baby update
Ok, so we saw the doc yesterday.... my "diagnosis" of my symptoms as braxton hicks was apparently correct.. so phew, nothing to worry about. Only need to worry if they become regular and don't go away if I sit down.
Baby's gained a bit in 2 weeks.. she's somewhere between 1.9 and 2 kg at the end of 31 weeks. I've also gained a bit in 2 weeks.. am at 56.5kg now.. that's 1.7kg in 2 weeks. eeps. I guess my estimate of 58kg as my final weight is WAAAAY off. Looks like I'm ramping up in the third trimester, dude. Will probably be able to to exceed 60 at the rate I'm going.
Baby's also turned so her head's down. Hoping she decides to stay there. I was upside down too till about 2 weeks before my due date and then decided that was too boring and wanted to spice things up and turned right side up.. causing my mom a c-section. Turns out she'd rather have had a c-section anyway so I guess it all ended well. I'm hoping to go natural.. so I'm hoping baby girlie stays head down.
The ultrasounds shows that all her limbs are on my right side which explains the very vigorous movements I feel all concentrated in one spot. Kale's a little in awe of the jab-kick combos that the little one is capable of. She's definitely getting more coordinated and agile.. heh. Kinda entertaining.
Guess that's all for now.. bed time. Work has been insane and I have a few emails that I REALLY need to get out. Overdue. Sigh. But for now... zzzz time.


3 Comments:
Hands off the Cadbury dairy milk chocolate for the time being.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5112470.stm
Check where your chocolate is originated from. If it is from UK and the flavour is dairy milk type, better avoid eating - Salmonella suspected in Cadbury's
Babies start to fatten up after week 36 :) Which explains why E was 3.425kg at full term...
i'm back~!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home