TGIF..
Man, I'm so glad it's Friday. Phew. I really really need a rest (yes, this is despite being off from work yesterday). Today was one of the roughest fridays I've had in a while. grr.
Anyhow, finally made it down to the Motherhood fair. Quite disappointing. Smaller than I expected and filled with promoters thrusting flyers in your face. The worst part was the line of promoters pushing magazines the minute you step into the hall. Grr. Anyhow, was a good thing that I had something in mind when I decided to go down otherwise it really would have been a wasted trip. It's kinda hard to browse when the sales people are so pushy.
Got 2 nursing bras from Moms in Mind while I was there. Since they're an online store, figured I'd head down to their booth while they were there so that I could try the stuff on for size. They have a showroom but it's only open during the week during office hours so this was my only chance to try the stuff on. My colleague told me about them, and honestly, their stuff is really quite decently priced.
Believe it or not, both my parents and my in-laws are currently in Spain. They're not meeting up or anything, it was definitely not planned that both parties would be there at the same time which makes it all the more amusing. My in-laws are attending a wedding in Seville and my parents are taking a whirlwind bus tour with some of their friends to celebrate their anniversaries. My mom called back yesterday and it sounds like a good time is being had by all. Honestly, we were a little cynical about a bunch of 50-somethings going on a bus tour seeing as how none of them have gone on a bus tour since the early 1990s. Hah.
Think that's all for now... time to take a shower and crash into bed.. sleeepeeee.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home