belated update on ze baby
This is a little overdue. Went to see the gynae last Thursday. Baby was 2.2kg at the tail end of my 33rd week. I gained only 0.5kg in 2 weeks which I was amazed at (given my previous 2 week track record) and the baby took 0.2-0.3kg of that, which is totally awesome!
Baby's still head down. I asked for some ultrasound pics since the hubby couldn't attend the appt with me. One of the pics is of the kiddo's 2 fists and an upturned foot which I believe was kicking my belly at that very moment the picture was taken. Pretty cute, really!
My grandma and mom were having a good time analysing the face side profiles - saying that the baby's "kok-tao" which translates to "having a high forehead". Both Kale and I definitely have high foreheads and generally large(r) heads so I won't be surprised if this kiddo has a bigger-than-average head! I never crawled cos my head was so heavy I hit it on the ground each time I tried to crawl. Yeah.. I know... I'm weird.
So yeah, that's the latest on the baby. She's still kicking and punching the heck out of my right side. Her elbow/shoulder/hip are grinding against my left side. Oh yah, and she likes upbeat, loud music with a good, strong beat. Never fails to get her moving. Then again, tense meetings at work get her moving too, but I think for a totally different reason!! hah.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home