Tuesday, November 08, 2005

our very own inferno...

The challenge has been thrown down, and has gamely been accepted. This year's christmas will be our very own version of MTV's Inferno - except without the metal cage and live flames and the losing party having to leave. Well, maybe we will have the walk of shame. Hah.

The hubby proposed a challenge last nite - xmas presents this year have to cost less than $3.75 (from me to him) and $10 (from him to me). I sucked at bargaining so I got the lower amount. The above amount does not include any supplies already lying around the house (like glue sticks and the like).

Don't worry, this challenge is only between the 2 of us, so the rest of you out there will get decent presents. (I can hear Selene going "phew"!) In case you guys didn't already know, Selene's the crafty one of the 2 of us. I failed arts and craft in primary 3, which is really quite a feat. Does not bode well for the upcoming challenge.

I fell asleep last nite with all these ideas swirling in my head.. and none seem to have passed my "christmas wow" test. i.e. the "wow" you get when you open the pressies. So yeah.. I'm still thinking. If anyone has any ideas.. email me. I'm trying to keep it a secret.

And now for the singlish version of the above..

My lao gong say hor, this year kerismas ah, presents must be cheap cheap then fun. I die die can only spend tree dorra and sebenty-five cents on his present. Like that how? Jia lat, I tell you! He better lah. He can spend ten dorras. Not fair one.

Err.. yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home