The week of 3 Fridays
The husband has coined this week "the week of 3 Fridays". It's Deepa-Raya this week. A wonderful product of Singapore's multi-cultural society - Deepavali on Tuesday and Hari Raya on Thursday.
So basically we have Tues and Thurs off of work. Every week should be like this!
Kale's going go-karting tomorrow.. but I have to study. Poop. All that procrastinating is finally catching up with me. I'm having horrid memories of my A-levels mugging. Ack. I'd totally forgotten how stressful it can be to study for exams that make up 100% of your grade.
Had a busy weekend. Will blog more tonite. Have some pics too from a wedding dinner I attended... but that'll have to wait till I get home and wrestle with the photos.
Oh yah, Dawn and Vanessa are BACK!!! Woo HOO!!!! Kale was doing a very poor job of substituting Mr Dawn. Hah. I'm so relieved they're back!


2 Comments:
nobody can substitute "mr dawn". hehehe... sorry i hogged her for an entire week. but we're back...so you have our ears now...ya? hehe... :)
*squishes denise*
awww... that's the warmest and fuzziest message i've had in a while..
especially the *squishes* part. i soo needed that.
Post a Comment
<< Home