Thursday, October 27, 2005

xmas must really be early

My goodness.. the way the weather's been going in Singapore, it's really leading me to believe that Xmas is here early. It usually only rains every day in December-January. That's how you know it's Xmas - it rains EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It's only end Oct, but it really feels like Xmas season around here. It's rained everyday so far. And it's pouring out now. It's kinda nice. I don't have the a/c on for a change, and the window's open. I can hear the rain coming down outside and the thunder and it's kinda soothing. I have Dido playing on iTunes, and it's all rather calming. The only reason I can sit here with the windows open is cos the hubby's not home, the heat would drive him up the wall. Well, that and the new cat litter that we have stinks like high hell. Makes me want to barf. And the floor is wet, which leads me to suspect that they peed on the floor again. But I'm not wandering in there to confirm. That's distinctly the husband's territory. He wants the cats, he cleans up after them. And thankfully, he's pretty good about that. Not as good as they are at messing up this place, but still pretty good.

Anyhow, I just wanted to congratulate Carie-Ann and her soon-to-be hubby on finally getting their wedding date and hotel all set up. They'll be having their reception in the same place we did... hopefully theirs will be less stressful!

I love this weather.. especially when I'm indoors.. if only it was this cool everyday...

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS BABE! Whee!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger maleana said...

You're most welcome.. i really am so happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home