Thursday, June 16, 2005

a (huge) dose of singlish

I'm going to catch Phua Chu Kang - The Musical tonight. Hopefully we'll actually be able to catch it after the big hoo-ha on Tuesday. My family came by to meet me for dinner before driving over to catch the show. Problem is that they gave us seats with an obstructed view (duh) and could only exchange them for tonite. So we're going again for try 2.

I'm not even that excited to catch it. I honestly think the tv series is kinda stupid. When it started out, it was kinda novel and actually quite funny. Now it's just too contrived and far too slapstick. I'm beginning to wonder how the musical will be. Especially when I get emails advertising the tickets at steep discounts.. I guess Singapore isn't turning out in full force for the show as hoped.

Anyhow, will save my judgement for after I see it. For now, I'm just looking forward to dinner.. I'm starving! Even tho I just had a bread bun. Sigh, I'm such a pig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home