we're back on track ...
We can once again pig out on DVDs at home again.. woo hoo! SAFE opened up a HUGE superstore in Harborfront and the parents,Selene and I went to check it out. Managed to pick up a new dvd player for all of $75.. score!
So the hubby just managed to hook the thing up (we were having a problem with no audio when we first plugged it in) and now we can play DVDs once more. Never realised how dependent we were on the DVD player until Dawn came to visit on Saturday and she just sat around as watched the Discovery channel cos there was nothing else to do.. Sorry, Dawn!
I think it's ill-fated, every time that Dawn and I decide we should go do something sporty, be it cycling or swimming, the weather doesn't cooperate and instead starts pouring.. as was the case this past Saturday. We were supposed to go try the bikes out but with car problems (a whole other story) and the weather, we ended up pigging out at home with bak kwa and cuttlefish instead. So health, eh?
Anyway, Dawn's back to being occupied this week.. so I guess we'll have to try to do the bike thing on Saturday in preparation for the race next Sunday. Hope it doesn't rain! Have to go to the race briefing tonite... *groan*..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home