busy weekend ahead
We just got back from salsa class... and Kale's getting ready to go from one hot, sweaty activity to another. It's a busy weekend ahead for the recreational athlete! Tomorrow he's got a triathlon "clinic" which he's hosting for the rookie triathletes from his company in preparation for the corporate tri next weekend(his colleagues have sorta crowned him the company triathlon guru). Impressive eh? (He'd probably kill me for that last statement...)
Then it's a break for lunch.. and then it's on to the race briefing for the Action Asia adventure race he's doing on Sunday. That'll pretty much take up the whole afternoon, what with race briefings, equipment checks and all.
We'll hopefully be able to squeeze in a nice peaceful dinner and a good night's sleep before he's off bright and early Sunday morning for the actual adventure race. Him and his team mate are getting up at some unearthly hour and biking over to the start near the Merlion. I'm going to get up and take a leisurely bus ride down to see if I can catch some good pics of him jumping off bridges, swimming in the Singapore river and doing other random crazy stuff. The race takes him all over Singapore, and I'll try my best to get as many pics as I can from as many of the stations as I'm physically able to follow him to. Watch this space for action shots.
For now though, it's a shower and then bed time.. aaaahhhh..
=)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home