try and try again...
this blogger beta thing is causing more harm than good. have been having problems uploading photos.
here's try 3..
Close-up of the peanut a few weeks back
Me and my joey in the ergo carrierThe only thing with the ergo is that it's not easy (actually i'd say not possible since i haven't figured it out) to nurse her in it. So I may have to break out the sling at some point to try again.. since it would save so much time if I could nurse her on the go.
She finally started smiling for real in week 7-8 or so. Tried to catch a pic of her smiling and this one's as close as I could get

man, that sucked, had to upload each picture individually cos i kept getting an error message that my blog was not found when i tried to upload multiple pictures. i'm getting *this* close to moving to wordpress first and then importing my existing posts later. hmm.


5 Comments:
I like the Wordpress interface. I use it on my own webserver, which is fabulous because I don't run into picture uploading problems.
Joan
http://www.valska.com/wp
That's why i dumped my photos in Photobucket and link from there :p
her skin is so smooth like a shelled egg!!! omg i want skin like that!
I love the first pic of her!!
gosh...she's gonna be such a heart-breaker!! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home