Waddya know?? GASP!!
So, I was logging into my Yahoo! email account when something on the login page caught my eye. I, shallow as I am, have "entertainment" as one of the "information update" thingamajigs that show up on my Yahoo! homepage.
And the very first line of the entertainment section?
"O.C's Mischa Barton's character killed off in show finale"
WHAT??? They're killing Coop? How could they? She's, like, TOTALLY, part of the core group of the show. *throw in the annoying American teenager accent* Kale thinks she's annoying, and honestly, I prefer Summer to her.. but still, man, how could they kill her off?
Admittedly, I've only watched the first season and several episodes of the 2nd season on DVD so I have no idea what happens through the 2nd half of the 2nd season nor the 3rd season (yes, Singapore is that far behind..) but yeah, I can't believe that she dies in Ryan's arms after their high school graduation. Gee whiz.
Ok lah, back to real life. Going to pick up the car soon... got to get up early tomorrow morning for an event. poop.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home