Friday, May 12, 2006

peechas...

here are some pics from last friday when we went out for dinner, a walk and loads of chocolate!! YUM!!!

Shaky picture of the Merlion...
Sir Cavenagh bridge & the Fullerton (and me at 25 weeks)
CHOCOLATE!!!!!
The chocolate buffet spread...
Me stuffing my face with a HUGE strawberry... pregnancy has its perks! heh

So anyhow, yes, the choc buffet was awesome. Not so sure it was worth the price (don't think one could really eat $30+ dollars worth of chocolate, no matter how good) and it's not something that we'd likely go to again. But it was definitely fun to do just once. Kale figured I wouldn't have gone if I knew how much it was so we didn't find out beforehand. Hah. Like he said though, he's been in Singapore for 4 years, he figures he should at least give it a try...

It's Vesak Day today - yeah, day off! Hubby's out for a ride so I'm bumming at home catching up on blog reading and internet shopping. Going off to 2 housewarmings today.. should be fun! Upload more pics later then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home