phew
This week was absolutely insane! Since I'm so pooped, this entry is going to be in point form, just cos I know I haven't updated in a while, and I feel I should put it down before I forget...
- Saturday: class, then headed over to meet Kale after his endurance test. Pretty cool set-up they had going there. Don't remember what we did the rest of the afternoon, all I remember is meeting my parents for dinner.
- Sunday: met my aunt and parents for lunch. Finally caved in and bought my *first* pair of maternity pants. Kale calls them my "thanksgiving pants" because they're waaaay expandable. Felt kinda silly walking into a maternity store seeing as how my belly is not *that* big really. I just didn't see the point of buying a pair of elasticated "auntie" pants from Metro to save $20 when I'd get much more mileage out of a pair of proper maternity pants that I can hopefully wear for the next few months. Even managed to get a discount! Woo hoo! Also bought Elodie's b'day present.
- Monday: Took afternoon MC. What I thought was a lowly cold turned out to be the beginnings of a viral infection. Thankfully the rest helped.
- Tuesday: Manic day at work, class after work. Was waaaay late for class. Was really pooped and feeling all sick by the time I got home. Crashed into bed.
- Wednesday: Got up really early to make it to Asian Aerospace at 7:30am. *Yawn*. Was on duty there for the day. Managed to meet up with the hubby to walk around and my dad popped by to say hi in the late afternoon. Met the hubby and mom for dinner since dad was tied up with official dinners and mom's leaving this fri for London.
- Today: Had a tour of a refinery on Pulau Bukom for work this morning. Took a ferry out there and back.. not exactly the best idea when you're still a little queasy due to residual morning sickness. Eugh. Came back, mad, crazy afternoon at work, class in the evening. Came back to do more work that needs to be done by tomorrow morning. GRoan. So pooped now. Shower, and then bed.
Over and out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home