A meme, just because
From Pei Fen.
Featuring the letter "H"...
1. the Hula - it's graceful and calming
2. Hot dogs - especially the kind with the crunchy skin
3. Holding Meredith when she's asleep, and inhaling her wonderful baby smell (that's when she's not stinky and smelling of poop and spit-up)
4. Heaven - cos it gives me hope. and that's where i hope my loved ones and i will meet up eventually and be happy ever after
5. Hugs- cos they're the simplest way to comfort someone and to tell them that you care
6. Hawker center food - delicious and cheap. Am sure to miss it when we move to the US
7. Hotties - cos who doesn't love 'em? heh heh
8. Haircuts - cos I feel so much more put together after them. Altho I almost never like my hair when I walk out of a salon
9. Honesty - self-explanatory
10. Hotcakes - mmmmm... only craving during my pregnancy!
Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. Afterward, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home