Paparazzi shots of Ms B.
To satisfy the adoring public, here are more pics of lil Ms B and her stage crew. The hubby pointed out that her initials really are M.s. B. Hah. The paparazzi have been busy. heh.
Trying to get some sun in her crib
She's definitely our daughter!! heh
It's a tough life, but someone's gotta do it...
Told you she's definitely our daughter!
Unwrapping my "binder".. my attempt to recover my waistline.
Who is cuter? Meredith, Mom or the elephants? ha...
Relak relak in the afternoon sun...
Relaxing under cover of one of her countries....
Some say that pink really is her color!


6 Comments:
Oh I like this that I seem to be the first one to see all the new pics!!!! ;) I'm on my way to see you all tomorrow. Yes!!!!! ;)
(As I was signing off I just realised that I'll have to come up with a new name...may have to wait til M.S.B. is old enuf to give me one.!!!! ;) )
can't wait to see you! we'll all be there at the airport to meet you.. we're all excited too!
we may just follow the given nomenclature and follow the older cousins in using grammie and grampie for you and mr dad! =)
She is sooo adorable!! I wanna see her!!
love the last photo of her...
can't wait to squish her with L-O-V-E!!!! hee.... ;p
haha! glad to see you're already getting to use the onesies =D
hihi!!
andrea- yes yes, meet-up is on the horizon. =)
vanessa- ok, you can squish her when she gets less fragile.. just lemme know when, kay? your call on this one! =)
angela - yes, thanks for the onesies.. they're too cute! oh yah, lemme know what ray says about the labor. heh. hope i didn't freak you out too much... if it's any consolation, my friend next door delivered her baby in 10 mins of active pushing. her previous child took 3 pushes! so yeah, i guess it's all relative!
Post a Comment
<< Home