Friday, November 25, 2005

cluck cluck

So it was thanksgiving day yesterday. It's not really a day that's celebrated here.. and I think Kale's really missing it. He says he hasn't had thanksgiving in 4 years.

So since my study group got cancelled last nite, I attempted to make some semblance of thanksgiving dinner with as little effort as possible. That involved having to rope my mom in to get me a roasted chicken (cos I don't have a Cold Storage nearby) and salad. *Thanks mom!* NTUC is rather limited when it comes to "fancy" groceries, and I made garlic mashed potatoes. Yum.

Threw the chicken in the microwave and attempted to make apple pie which failed miserably. Guess I should have quit while I was ahead, huh? Anyhow, yeah, dinner was served with not too much hassle, and pretty quickly too.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! *Gobble Gobble*

Thanksgiving spread - a singapore-sized "turkey"
Carving the "turkey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home